Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival. Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive.
[New game mode – Death Race]
Death Race is a vehicle-only mode where players spawn in teams of 2 and are unable to get off their amphibious motorcycle. Collect power-ups scattered around the map for an edge against the rest.
[Survival shooter in its original form]
Search for weapons, stay in the play zone, loot your enemies and become the last man standing. Along the way, go for airdrops while avoiding airstrikes to gain that little edge against other players.
[10 minutes, 50 players, epic survival goodness awaits]
Within 10 minutes, a new survivor will emerge. Will it be you?
[4-man squad, with in-game voice chat]
Create squads of up to 4 players and establish communication with your squad at the very first moment. Command your friends to victory and be the last team standing.
[Realistic and smooth graphics]
Easy to use controls and smooth graphics promises the best survival experience you will find on mobile.
Fixes and Improvements
1. Fixed a death race issue where sometimes the amphibious motorcycle would fall underground.
2. Fixed an issue where users would sometimes disconnect in squads.
3. Fixed an issue where the UI for creating an account and queue system would overlap.
4. Fixed an issue where some players could not play in squads.
5. Friends list fixes, including unable to invite and fetch the stats of your friends.
Copyright© 2017 Tổng hợp ứng dụng và Game hay cho điện thoại Android của bạn